Inviting Inner Curiosity,
Creating Outer Opportunities to Flourish in Life
"I offer a listening presence, spirit promptings, creative insight, guidance, imagination, and vital holistic practices as we work together with the wild materials, interesting shapes and imperfections of your mind, body and spirit that add character to your life to help you become curious about new choices, perspective and possibilities, live the way you want, and do the work you most want to do. Together we trust and celebrate your successes, help turn failures into learning experiences for growth and future success that allows you to flourish and thrive in all areas of life."
Who is Judy?
* My passion is to integrate Spirituality, Healing and the Creative Arts
* I am a CTI (Coaches Training Institute) CPCC Coach
* I am an ICF (International Coach Federation) ACC credentialed coach
* I am an Intuition Medicine Practitioner ® from the Academy of Intuition
* I am a graduate of CTI's Leadership program focusing on cohousing
* I have been ordained in the Presbyterian Church for 30 years in 2018
* I have additional certification in Spirituality, Health & Medicine from
Bastyr University, Capacitar Trauma Wellness techniques, and
Contemplative Healing Prayer
* I have a BS in Microbiology and minor in Chemistry and Music Literature
(to stay sane!)
* I heal in nature, foster bunny rabbits, quilt and expose myself to art
* I use Tai Chi, Qigong, Yoga, Dance, Music, Art, Literature, Travel and my
own chronic health journey as resources for my clients well being.
* I am continually incorporating new discoveries into my life and work
which I pass on to my clients as they relate in the moment.
* I partner with people to help them live the life they want, do the work
they most want to do, trust and celebrate their successes,and help turn
failures into learning experiences for growth and future success that
allows them to flourish and thrive in all areas of life.
My life has transformed right before my eyes through the coaching relationship with Judy... Eight months ago I was a complete wreck... everything was out of balance. Through Judy's intuition, insights and her warm and gentle personality my world opened up to so many new possibilities. I have found my calling...
Thank you Judy for opening my life back up and enhancing my sense of well being! HMT
Deeply appreciated your willingness to support me in every way. What a blessing God has provided for me! YJ
Judy was exactly what I needed to turn a corner in my life. Working for a church can be all confusing. She helped me balance my personal and work life, learn to care for myself better and find a healthier way to be a leader in my faith. MC
So much has been happening! I'm getting a sense of what I am becoming and I know who I want to be! GA
I am so grateful to be working with you and being on the receiving end of your many gifts. Thank you! KB
You helped me see what my life was lacking, especially rest, fun, and grace for myself and equipped me to be able to protect my spirit and my health which enables me to be able to listen to my inner voice and be more responsive. AM
Judy helped me connect to what is most important to me at this time in my life in a gentle and honest way that helped me find the courage to make it a more integral part of my life. JL
My husband is surprised and expressed several times that he thinks that God has put right people around me whenever I need. Just amazing blessings.... YY
Judy, I am so grateful to be working with you and being on the receiving end of your gifts. Thank you. I just fired off an email to a fundraising consultant to offload that bit of work! Now, on to finding a sales & marketing person! ☺
Thank you Judy. It has been such a HUGE HELP to work with you! MM
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines
coaching as "partnering with clients in a
thought-provoking and creative process that inspires
them to maximize their personal and professional
I believe you are:
* naturally creative, resourceful and whole
* capable of finding answers
* willing to benefit from learning
* motivated to take action
* strong enough to recover from missteps
* have your own unique self to offer the world
* ask powerful questions
* invite curiosity, openness, and introspection
* shift perspective
* clarify and broaden options
* agree to assignments that bring new freedom and
* celebrate your full potential to get to the heart of
your deepest desires and who you are so that you
can flourish in life.
What are the Benefits?
* Self Confidence
* Trust in Self
* Enriched daily living
* Empowered courageous action
* Energized creative spirit
* Relief from past fears
* Deep healing
* Moving forward with new perspectives
* New possibilities for your life
* Natural expansion outward into all life offers
* Flourishing in life
AM I the coach for you?
My clients are people who:
* want to be at peace with themselves and the world
* want to creatively express themselves in their larger
* want to integrate spirituality, health and
the creative arts
* desire more joy, freedom, adventures and
possibilities in life
* desire a more balanced and healthy lifestyle
* desire relief and healing from chronic health issues
* desire relief from stress or trauma that negatively
* desire to experience the sacred in and through
* desire to focus their natural outward energy in
meaningful, reflective ways
* desire to promote justice, wholeness and health
in the world
* are in transition
* are pastors, seminarians, ministry leaders, educators,
health care professionals
* want to flourish and thrive in life
How Does Coaching Work?
* As a coach, I work in partnership, focusing
on getting results identified by you, the client.
* Coaching is not counseling or therapy.
* Coaching results cannot be guaranteed.
* As a client, you hold the agenda and are
responsible for your results.
* Because I believe wholeheartedly that you
are the expert of your life and that you
already have the answers inside of you, my
role is to accompany you using the tools,
training and experience I have acquired in
* I ask questions that challenge you to expand
your vision, thoughts, beliefs, assumptions
and behaviors, help create an action plan
together with you, hold you accountable to
your goals and celebrate your success and
After the final no
and on that yes
the future world depends.
How do we Begin?
* Use the Contact me form on this website and
I will respond as soon as I am able to set up a
free 30 minute sample session to meet one
another and determine if we are a good fit
for what you desire in coaching.
* We design basic agreements about how we
will work together including a monthly fee
that honors what we each bring to the
* Generally, I coach my clients by telephone, so
you can be anywhere in the world as long as
we can arrange a time to meet together.
* I have a local office one day a week, at the
Interfaith Counseling Center where we can
arrange to meet in person.
* I will send you a Welcome to Coaching packet
with our basic agreement and details of our
* I send several things which will help me
coach you effectively and give us time when
we meet to focus on what you bring in the
* Our first paid session together is a 1/1/2 - 2
hour Discovery Session where the majority of
our time is spent discovering your core values,
exploring your life purpose as well as other
tools that will be important in the coaching
* Following the Discovery Session, we will meet
regularly for 30 or 45 minutes where you
bring the topic you want to explore that day. * After most sessions you will have some type
of 'homework', a plan of action which will help
you build new patterns and beliefs about
yourself and your life purpose, help you set
goals and the accountability structure for
those goals, and move you forward in what
you want to offer the world.
* The value from our work together will come
partly from our session, but more importantly
from what you do, discover or learn about
yourself between our appointments.
* We usually schedule 2 meetings a month and I
ask that you commit to a 3 month minimum
which gives us both enough time working
together to see results.
How CAN I HELP YOU?
"creating inner curiosity, creating outer opportunity"
NOTE: Our work together does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition
ICC Office Address:
15 Austin Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Schedule a free sample session today