Inviting Inner Curiosity,
Creating Outer Opportunities to Flourish in Life
"I offer a listening presence, spirit promptings, creative insight, guidance, imagination, and vital holistic practices as we work together with the wild materials, interesting shapes and imperfections of your mind, body and spirit that add character to your life to help you become curious about new choices, perspective and possibilities, live the way you want, and do the work you most want to do. Together we trust and celebrate your successes, help turn failures into learning experiences for growth and future success that allows you to flourish and thrive in all areas of life."
AM I The Coach for You?
* My clients are people who:
- desire to be at peace with themselves and the world
- desire relief and healing from stress, trauma or chronic illness
- desire to live a more healthy and balanced lifestyle
- desire to creatively express themselves in the world
- desire more joy, freedom, adventures and possibilities in life
- desire to know the Sacred dimension in every area of life
- desire to flourish in life!
* My clients are often:
- pastors, seminarians, ministry leaders, educators, health care professionals
- in transition and looking for work that works for them
- suffer from chronic illness wanting to take back and take charge of their life
- burnt out cultural creatives who desire a more healthy, balanced lifestyle
* I partner with people like you to help you:
- live the life you want
- do the work you most want to do
- heal the hurts and hidden pain that has held you back
- practice daily loving self-care
- become free to access full health and vitality
WHO IS JUDY?
* My passion is to integrate Spirituality, Healing and the Creative Arts!
* I am a lover of learning and collector of ideas who is continually
incorporating new discoveries into my life and work which I pass on to you,
my clients, as they relate in the moment.
* I am an edge-walker who has the ability to walk between worlds and
build connections between them for innovative, new ways of being and doing.
* I use my own chronic health journey and career modifications to offer
resources for my clients well being
* I use and teach a variety of vital practices to further discipline and growth.
- Intuition Medicine® Energy healing practices
- Capacitar Multicultural Wellness Techniques
- Tai Chi
* I live a full, balanced life, foster bunny rabbits, quilt, expose myself to art and
and am the cofounder of C Street Village Cohousing.
*I draw on my background, training and expertise in the following areas:
* I am a CTI (Coaches Training Institute) CPCC Coach
* I am an ICF (International Coach Federation) ACC credentialed coach
* I am an Intuition Medicine Practitioner® from the Academy of
* I am a graduate of CTI's Leadership program focusing on cohousing
* I have been ordained in the Presbyterian Church (USA) since 1988
* I have additional certification in Spirituality, Health & Medicine from Bastyr
University, Capacitar Trauma Wellness techniques, Contemplative Healing Prayer
* I have a BS in Microbiology and minor in Chemistry and Music Literature
(to stay sane!)
My life has transformed right before my eyes through the coaching relationship with Judy... Eight months ago I was a complete wreck... everything was out of balance. Through Judy's intuition, insights and her warm and gentle personality my world opened up to so many new possibilities. I have found my calling...
Thank you Judy for opening my life back up and enhancing my sense of well being! HMT
Deeply appreciated your willingness to support me in every way. What a blessing God has provided for me! YJ
Judy was exactly what I needed to turn a corner in my life. Working for a church can be all confusing. She helped me balance my personal and work life, learn to care for myself better and find a healthier way to be a leader in my faith. MC
So much has been happening! I'm getting a sense of what I am becoming and I know who I want to be! GA
I am so grateful to be working with you and being on the receiving end of your many gifts. Thank you! KB
You helped me see what my life was lacking, especially rest, fun, and grace for myself and equipped me to be able to protect my spirit and my health which enables me to be able to listen to my inner voice and be more responsive. AM
Judy helped me connect to what is most important to me at this time in my life in a gentle and honest way that helped me find the courage to make it a more integral part of my life. JL
My husband is surprised and expressed several times that he thinks that God has put right people around me whenever I need. Just amazing blessings.... YY
Judy, I am so grateful to be working with you and being on the receiving end of your gifts. Thank you. I just fired off an email to a fundraising consultant to offload that bit of work! Now, on to finding a sales & marketing person! ☺
Thank you Judy. It has been such a HUGE HELP to work with you! MM
You are a masterful spiritual mentor and coach. You have a Soul-saving skill set. FM
Just one session with Judy opened up many new possibilities that seemed out of reach before.
Now I'm jazzed to get started! CC
What is Intuition Medicine®?
Intuition Medicine® uses your innate intuitive abilities for
practical daily awareness, self-growth, personal healing,
healing others and the world around us. It uses specific
types of energy to maximize the healing needed for a
Every interaction is an exchange of energy, and is the
foundational basis of all life. Energy is a vibrational
pattern. Energy healing looks at your subtle energy which
carries messages that can then be used to diagnose, treat,
move, heal and balance your energy so that you can
fully design your own life and create your maximum state
of health and flourish in life.
What Happens In a healing Session?
A session can be done by phone, over zoom, in person or
even without your presence with permission. I do not touch
your body. I place an intentional, protective boundary
between us so that I do not merge into your personal
space. I ask you to briefly state where you would like to
focus or an issue that you want to work on. Unlike talk
therapy and coaching, I do not need to know any details,
in fact the less attachment to your thinking mind the
better, although I may ask for feedback or additional
information as I work. I do not do the healing, but act as
a receptor system, asking your body to reveal and
interpret what it needs, then work with your Spirit to
facilitate the healing.
The work usually focuses on three areas:
1) Protection and Self-Possession - I work to create a
positively charged protection field around your personal
universe so that you can claim full possession of your own
2) Cleaning and Balancing - I work to increase your level
of overall health by clearing blockages and balancing
3) Recognition and Diagnosis - I work to recognize
patterns of weakness, imbalance, blockages and foreign
energies in your entire mind, body and spirit then treat,
heal, and enhance your energy so that you can
fully design your own life.
Note: During and after each session you will have some
kind of reaction. This shows it is working. If a reaction
becomes too uncomfortable, we can work to make it
more comfortable. You may also want to record what you
notice and bring these back for exploration at a next
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines
coaching as "partnering with clients in a
thought-provoking and creative process that inspires
them to maximize their personal and professional
I believe you are:
* naturally creative, resourceful and whole
* capable of finding answers
* willing to benefit from learning
* motivated to take action
* strong enough to recover from missteps
* have your own unique self to offer the world
* ask powerful questions
* invite curiosity, openness, and introspection
* shift perspective
* clarify and broaden options
* agree to assignments that bring new freedom and
* celebrate your full potential to get to the heart of
your deepest desires and who you are so that you
can flourish in life.
What are the Benefits?
* Self Confidence
* Trust in Self
* Enriched daily living
* Empowered courageous action
* Energized creative spirit
* Relief from past fears
* Deep healing
* Moving forward with new perspectives
* New possibilities for your life
* Natural expansion outward into all life offers
* Flourishing in life
How Does Coaching Work?
* As a coach, I work in partnership, focusing
on getting results identified by you, the client.
* Coaching is not counseling or therapy.
* Coaching results cannot be guaranteed.
* As a client, you hold the agenda and are
responsible for your results.
* Because I believe wholeheartedly that you
are the expert of your life and that you
already have the answers inside of you, my
role is to accompany you using the tools,
training and experience I have acquired in
* I ask questions that challenge you to expand
your vision, thoughts, beliefs, assumptions
and behaviors, help create an action plan
together with you, hold you accountable to
your goals and celebrate your success and
After the final no
and on that yes
the future world depends.
How do we Begin?
* Use the Contact me form on this website and
I will respond as soon as I am able to set up a
free 30 minute sample session to meet one
another and determine if we are a good fit
for what you desire in coaching.
* We design basic agreements about how we
will work together including a monthly fee
that honors what we each bring to the
* Generally, I coach my clients by telephone, so
you can be anywhere in the world as long as
we can arrange a time to meet together.
* I have a local office one day a week, at the
Interfaith Counseling Center where we can
arrange to meet in person.
* I will send you a Welcome to Coaching packet
with our basic agreement and details of our
* I send several things which will help me
coach you effectively and give us time when
we meet to focus on what you bring in the
* Our first paid session together is a 1/1/2 - 2
hour Discovery Session where the majority of
our time is spent discovering your core values,
exploring your life purpose as well as other
tools that will be important in the coaching
* Following the Discovery Session, we will meet
regularly for 30 or 45 minutes where you
bring the topic you want to explore that day. * After most sessions you will have some type
of 'homework', a plan of action which will help
you build new patterns and beliefs about
yourself and your life purpose, help you set
goals and the accountability structure for
those goals, and move you forward in what
you want to offer the world.
* The value from our work together will come
partly from our session, but more importantly
from what you do, discover or learn about
yourself between our appointments.
* We usually schedule 2 meetings a month and I
ask that you commit to a 3 month minimum
which gives us both enough time working
together to see results.
How CAN I HELP YOU?
"creating inner curiosity, creating outer opportunity"
ICC Office Address:
15 Austin Avenue
San Anselmo, CA 94960
Schedule a free sample session today
NOTE: Our work together does not intend to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition